Jewelry Cleaning and Care
- Cleaning for gold plated and gold vermeil jewelry:
Gently rub the surface of your gold plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth (provided in order) to help restore shine. Do NOT use a polishing cloth as this will strip away the plating. If your jewelry needs more cleaning you may clean it with warm, soapy water. Soak it for a few minutes and clean it with a soft cloth.
- Cleaning instructions for gold filled and solid gold jewelry:
Clean gently with mild soapy water. A very soft toothbrush can be used to gently scrub chains. To remove any light scratches polish gently with a jewelry polishing cloth.
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY:
1. Follow cleaning instructions (see above)
2. Make sure jewelry is dry
3. Store in a clean, airtight space
(ex. ziplock back or tubberware)
4. Place in space with little to no sunlight or humidity
USE CAUTION FOR ALL JEWELRY:
- Soap, deodorants, chemicals and perspiration can cause gold to tarnish
- Be careful when using perfumes and hairspray.
- Make sure to remove your jewelry when immersing in water for long periods of time.